Florida Contractors can complete all of your inspection needs for Residential or Commercial properties in the most efficient way to fit your schedule. When the inspection is completed we will email the report to you along with photos of the property. The list below includes the inspections that we would love to complete for you:
– Windstorm Mitigation Inspections: To save you money off of your insurance premium each year. If we notice a way that you can make an update or upgrade on your home to save you more, then we will be sure to include that in your report. We can schedule a follow up inspection if you make any updates to revise your inspection for the additional discounts.
– Four Point Inspections: Most insurance companies are requiring these inspections to be completed on homes over 30-50 years old. This inspection goes over the roofing, electrical, plumbing, and heating systems in the home to make sure that they are working correctly and have been updated.
– Real Estate Inspections: Are requested by the mortgage company or the buyer for the purchase of a property. This inspection is important since it will check to see if there is any damage to the property that the new buyer didn’t originally see. Therefore, it is protection for the buyer and the mortgage company.
– Commercial Windstorm Mitigation Inspections: Are used for discounts on the windstorm insurance policy for a commercial building. This inspection is highly recommended for all commercial properties.
– Commercial Real Estate Inspection: Makes sure that the property you are investing in is ready and safe for you to start your business. A report will show you any items that need to be repaired or replaced before you close on your property.